Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Moving Art: Flowers, a review


There is a whole series of these Moving Art films which I found on Netflix. I give this one Five stars out of a possible five...I would give it 7 stars, it was that wonderful. 25 minutes of bliss!

The Cinematography is by Louie Schwartzberg and he is apparently also the producer. The word superb is bandied about but I can't think of another superlative right now that better fits the bill.

The music is by Ludovic Einaudi. I had run across his sublime music in a Pandora mix of new age music, and he does not disappoint here.

The rest of the production staff had to be top notch too because this was just an excellent,uplifting piece of film making. It is totally appropriate to call it Art with a capital A and it is worthy of your purchase, or at the very least, your viewing.

This first link is to the Moving Art website: http://movingart.com/about/

Actually, that is all you need. I'm sure you can find a place to buy it if you want to. I'm not making any commissions here, just sharing the love:)


No comments:

Post a Comment